Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year New Direction

Here we are again.... Happy New Year and welcome to Savannah Through My Lens. As stated in earlier post; the direction of this blog is steady changing or better yet evolving into something more than a place for my photos. The past few years have been an experience beyond what I have expected. Loved and lost. Failed in health. Traveled extensivelyy, only to come back home to be a toruist in my own hometown. I love it. This page will always take its readers to places beyond Savannah GA, but it definitely will exhault the city I love so dearly and everything it has to offer. The photo added here is a symbol of life for me. A ship docked in a port, only to explore the main land and then off to the next adventure. I can't wait to share more here with you and continue to let this blog be even more the therapeutic outlet for me.... Happy reading and Happy shooting... By the way... If you see something interesting... Take a picture.. It will last forever.

No comments:

A Tribute To Michael Jackson - The Passing of An Icon

GA to DC Road trip... At least a glimpse

AASU Gospel Choir

Wow !!! It Actually Happened

The Sensational Savannah Trustees Theater Event - Chad & Alicia Coopers "Church Mess"

Savannah At Its Best